Public Records Center

Allegheny County Support Center


Support Home Page

Allegheny County Support Center

Parks, Recreation, and Trees

  • Click here to submit a service request to the Parks Department.

Public Works

  • Click here to submit a request to the Public Works Department.

Office of Property Assessment

  • Click here to submit an OPA request.

Health Department

  • Click here to submit a complaint or concern to the Health Department.

Election Poll Workers

  • Click here to signup to be a poll worker for the upcoming election.

Jail Inmate Book Orders

  • Click here to submit a receipt, complaint or to appeal a decision on books ordered to the Jail.

Ask a Question

  • Ask a question to department staff at Allegheny County.